Simple, effective home remedies for over 100 common conditions.
- Page Count
- Book Type
- Cover Treatment
Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy, Second Edition
At the birth of any baby, the words loved ones want to hear are, "Baby and mom are doing great!"
Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy is devoted to helping achieve that happy result through better knowledge.
Based on the knowledge and years of experience by Mayo Clinic experts, this book offers scores of tips and insights to nurture and protect your unborn baby at each stage of pregnancy. Learn what to expect week by week, month by month. By becoming better informed about pregnancy and childbirth, you'll make better choices leading to better outcomes.
- Learn how a baby grows and how a mother's body changes, from conception to birth.
- Understand the process of labor and childbirth, including cesarean birth.
- Get guidance how to manage daily life during pregnancy, including work and travel.
- Prepare for the arrival of your newborn, get tips on taking your baby home, and learn about postpartum care for mom.
You'll also learn approaches to the complications that can occur during and after pregnancy, how to deal with pre-existing conditions, and how your baby can be affected.
Few events match the significance of bringing a new life into the world and you're likely to have lots of questions. New parents can turn to this authoritative reference for answers, reassurance and practical guidance.
You may also be interested in:
- Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy, Second Edition
- Cover Treatment
- Helpful guidance for improving pregnancy outcomes.
- Myra J. Wick, M.D., Ph.D.
- From doctors who are parents too! Completely revised and updated.
- Product Type
- Mayo Clinic
- Copyright Date
When you purchase Mayo Clinic products and services, proceeds are used to further medical education and research at Mayo Clinic. You not only get the answers to your questions on health, you become part of the solution.