Build a healthier heart by blending the best of conventional and alternative therapies. This new DVD video shows you how.
- Page Count
- Book Type
- Cover Treatment
Mayo Clinic Healthy Heart for Life
Improve your heart health in 10 minutes a day.
Heart disease is very serious. It kills more of us than all cancers combined. And yet advances in medicine and self-care give you far more control over your heart health than ever.
This book helps you start making the changes that will improve your heart health. You can start small. In fact, we'll bring you page after page of ordinary but effective things you can do to fight heart disease. In Mayo Clinic Healthy Heart for Life you'll learn:
- How to calculate your chance of a heart attack in the next 10 years.
- Tips for improving medication effectiveness and avoiding harmful side effects.
- Three heart-healthy goals you can set to make your heart healthier and stronger.
- The causes, symptoms, complications, diagnostic techniques and treatments for coronary artery disease.
- What your test results mean and how they can direct your next steps to better health.
- Five keys to sleep and heart health.
This book is not only for people who know they have heart disease — it will prove to be of potentially lifesaving value to them. It is also dedicated to anyone who wants to enjoy a healthy heart at any age and the extraordinary health and lifestyle benefits that go with it. Let Mayo Clinic's expertise in cardiology help you improve your heart health.
You may also be interested in:
- Mayo Clinic Healthy Heart for Life
- Cover Treatment
- Improve heart health in as little as 10 minutes a day.
- Martha Grogan, M.D.
- A plan for preventing and conquering heart disease.
- Product Type
- Time, Inc.
- Copyright Date
When you purchase Mayo Clinic products and services, proceeds are used to further medical education and research at Mayo Clinic. You not only get the answers to your questions on health, you become part of the solution.