How to manage, reduce and control chronic pain.
- Page Count
- 308 and 241
- Book Type
- Cover Treatment
Mayo Clinic Resilient Living Combo
Use your mind to heal your body!
"Whatever path you take, accept my invitation to immerse yourself in higher principles.
I promise that the journey will be worth every bit of your effort.
Start that journey today.
Don't wait for the perfect sunny morning.
Do not postpone joy; life is too short."
~ Amit Sood, M.D.
A renowned Mayo Clinic Physician, Amit Sood, M.D., has created two great books that contain formulas to combat stress, hardship and nurture happiness based on neuroscience and psychology. These books work great together, so we've decided to provide the opportunity to get both titles, for one great price.
- In The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness, Dr. Sood guides you through a four-step formula for lifelong contentment and joy that can be completed in 10 weeks or less. This process has already been tried and proven in a clinical setting at one of the top-ranked health care centers in America, Mayo Clinic.
In The Mayo Clinic Guide to Stress-Free Living, you'll learn important information that will help you use your brain and mind to live your life to its fullest potential. This book is based on the highly popular stress management program offered at Mayo Clinic. Dr. Sood and his colleagues have conducted several research studies of this approach among healthy volunteers, professionals experiencing stress, and patients confronting serious illness, and others.
With our special combo offer, you can enjoy great savings when you purchase these two great books together!
You may also be interested in:
- Mayo Clinic Resilient Living Combo
- Cover Treatment
- Save over $6 with this special combo offer.
- Amit Sood, M.D., M.Sc.
- Proven strategies to achieve happiness and reduce stress.
- 978-0-7382-1712-3 and 978-0-7382-1785-7
- Product Type
- Lifelong Books
- Copyright Date
- 2015 and 2013
When you purchase Mayo Clinic products and services, proceeds are used to further medical education and research at Mayo Clinic. You not only get the answers to your questions on health, you become part of the solution.