How to manage, reduce and control chronic pain.
- Page Count
- Book Type
- Cover Treatment
The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness
Use your mind to heal your body.
Chart a path of resilience, faith and positivity through life’s countless adversities ...
Imagine scientists coming up with an actual formula for happiness — a specific recipe for lifelong contentment and joy.
Would you want to know the formula? Would you at least be curious to take a look?
A renowned Mayo Clinic physician says he has created just such a formula based on neuroscience and psychology.
Amazingly, it’s a simple process with only four steps, and it can be completed in 10 weeks or less. And it’s already been tried and proven in a clinical setting at the top-ranked health care center in America, Mayo Clinic.
The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness, by Amit Sood, M.D., is like a treasure map that leads you step by step along a clearly marked path to an incalculable reward. Your reward is not a diamond mine, not a pirate’s booty, but something far more valuable — a lifetime of joy and contentment.
Dr. Sood’s four-step self-help process is a joy to undertake and offers you wonderful rewards:
- In step 1, you’ll learn how to better regulate what you think and perceive. This step is actually so enjoyable, Dr. Sood likens it to “adding chocolate powder to your glass of milk.
- Step 2 is truly powerful. It will “enhance your inner strength by making you emotionally resilient and happier.”
- Step 3 produces results that range from “momentary calm” to “ecstatic bliss.”
- Step 4 is designed to “help you decrease your stress and increase the energy available to you each day.”
The techniques in The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness can go far beyond boosting your emotional health to positively influence your physical health and overall well-being. As you learn and then master the four steps, you’ll begin to enjoy many health and lifestyle benefits. This book can truly transform your life.
You may also be interested in:
- The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness
- Cover Treatment
- Four simple steps to live a joy-filled life.
- Amit Sood, M.D.
- A 4-step plan for resilient living.
- Product Type
- Lifelong Books
- Copyright Date
When you purchase Mayo Clinic products and services, proceeds are used to further medical education and research at Mayo Clinic. You not only get the answers to your questions on health, you become part of the solution.